Dr. Foued Hamza
Mr Hamza is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He is fully registered with the General Medical Council and his name appears on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
He has been practising cosmetic surgery for over 20 years. He studied medicine in Tunisia and then moved to Paris to specialise in cosmetic surgery at renowned establishments including Foch, Henri-Mondor and Saint-Louis Hospitals.
He specialises in body contouring procedures, including, liposuction, and breast surgery including Breast fat transfer.
He has developed new techniques for improving the safety and care of his patients to achieve the best results. He combines the artistic talent of a clay sculptor with technical skills to achieve natural, beautiful results for his patients.
He is invited to speak regularly at global seminars about the latest industry advancements, participates in clinical studies and train plastic surgeons in his techniques.
He is a member of the following societies:
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASPRS)
- French Society of Cosmetic Surgery (SOFCEP)
- French Society of Palstic and reconstructivee surgery (SOFCPRE )
- International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Independant Doctor Federation (IDF)
- Royal Society of Medecine (RSM)
To book a consultation, please fill out our enquiry form. Alternatively, you can contact us on 02072242242